In a typical build project, it is necessary to hire an architect or engineer and a construction manager. In a design-build project, a single contractor performs both design and construction services saves the Client time and money. Hilbers Homes will:
- Coordinate a Design Team consisting of all Administrative Staff, Architectural and Structural Engineering Services as deemed necessary for the successful completion of your home.
- Directly contract with all outside services to ensure the best value for you.
- Coordinates all communication between the Design Team and our Client in order to incorporate their desires for the project.
- Oversee all aspects of the Design Process from the coordination phase (approximately 2-3 months) through the pulling of permits.
- Directly work with County Agencies necessary to ensure complete compliance with all ordinances.
Hilbers Homes has extensive experience with design-build projects and our expertise ensures excellent collaboration between the designers and builders. This partnership:
- Shortens the time to completion by allowing construction work to begin before the final design is complete.
- Provides a single point of contact to manage schedule, budget, and quality.
- Reduces administration and inspection costs and decreases or eliminates change orders due to errors or omissions.
- Allows maximum contractor flexibility in the selection of innovative designs, materials, and construction techniques.